Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Samsung LN19C350 19-Inch LCD HDTV

Samsung LN19C350 19-Inch LCD HDTVI ordered a 63" tv by Samsung and stuck with the brand. This Samsung LN19C350 looks great (picture very crisp). It's for the kitchen. I have no problems with sound quality, etc. Seems to have all the inputs you'd want. I'm not home, can't tell you if it has an audio out.

I do like the touch controls on the front of the tv. They are not pushbutton, but just surface touch controls. V

ery nice. Only critique would be I'd like those controls to be a slightly different color so you could see them. I use them more than the remote. Haven't had any viewing problems at all, but it's mounted on a swivel/tilt mount so I can aim it in all viewing angles of my kitchen, but I've been at probably 45-55 degree angles and it still looks fine.

I am impressed with Samsung (repeat tv purchase in two months). I did go ahead and get the square trade warranty. I bought a refurbished westinghouse 19" tv a few years ago and it died after about 1.5yrs. I have no experience with them, but hope if I have to I have a good warranty experience with them.


Key Features
  • Screen Size: 19 inches
  • 720p HD
  • ConnectShare JPEG: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, music playlists and pictures via the remote.
  • Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: Up to 43% more energy efficient than ENERGY STAR 4.0 minimum standards.
  • Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
  • Wide Color Enhancer Pro delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
  • 3 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast
    reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
  • SRS TruSurround HD: Get crisp, clear digital-quality sound via advanced SRS technology.
  • Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), backed by Samsung toll-free support.
Connections
  • 1 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface):
     1 back
    HDMI makes it easy to connect your home theater with one cable per component.
  • USB: 1 back
  • PC input: 1 back

0 comments:

Post a Comment