Sunday, October 9, 2011

HP ProBook 4530s XU015UT LED Notebook

HP ProBook 4530s XU015UT LED NotebookI purchased this HP ProBook 4530s XU015UT 4530s to change the laptop directed at me personally that experienced an extremely little hard disk however had been totally sufficient with regard to exactly what I needed.

Nevertheless, We held seeking an additional which was more recent (another had been four to five years of age). And so i investigated as well as discovered that one. It's amazing as well as I actually do like it. I believe it might substitute my personal PC and be my personal primary pc.

My personal PC includes a 22" display however which might not be sufficient. Because typical, Amazon obtained the actual pc in my experience incredibly fast. We purchased this 1 early morning as well as experienced this 2 morning later on. I will connect this particular laptop computer towards the TV by having an HDMI cable television as well as sit down during my simple seat as well as function and/or perform in order to my personal heart's content material.

This HP ProBook 4530s XU015UT happens to be a great deal. The crux of buying any kind of pc would be to understand what you need this to complete. This HP ProBook 4530s XU015UT will everything I'd like and much more!


  • Intel i3-2310M 2.10GHz processor
  • 4GB of DDR3 memory
  • 320GB 7200 rpm Hard drive, DVD+/-RW
  • 15.6-inch LED backlit HD anti-glare display (1366 x 768 resolution), Intel HD Graphics 3000
  • Windows 7 Home Premium

0 comments:

Post a Comment